Every year we ask our parents and carers to give us feedback on how they feel the school is performing and whether they feel their children are making progress. In July 2014, our parents/carers took part in our annual survey and we are always extremely grateful for this feedback.
Responses have already been taken into consideration when updating our 2014.15 Academy Improvement Plan and action plans for the coming year. The responses have made for interesting reading, with all recognising what is on offer at DLA and the hard work to achieve what we all do – in partnership. Over the year, we will be working hard as we strive to raise these figures even higher:
- 99.2% said their child is happy at school.
- 100% said their child feels safe and well looked after.
- 99.2% said their child makes good progress.
- 100% said their child is well taught.
- 97.5% said their child receives appropriate homework for their age.
- 99.2% said this school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- 87.9% said the school deals effectively with bullying, whereas 10.5% do not know.
- 100% said this school is well led and managed.
- 100% said they would recommend this school to another parent.
Thank you for visiting our school website. We hope you enjoy finding out about our school and joining us in celebrating our pupils’ many achievements. To see full details of the results of our survey, including the responses, please click on the button below.
[button link=”http://www.davidlivingstone.croydon.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/July-2014-DLA-Parent.Carer-Questionnaire-website.pdf” type=”icon” icon=”people” newwindow=”yes”] Parent and Carer Questionnaire[/button]
If you would like to comment on any part of our website, or have suggestions for things you would like to see on these pages, please feel free to leave a comment on our ‘News’ page, by clicking on this link, clicking on ‘read more’ and writing a comment. We would love to hear from you.
Additionally, if you would like to give your views via the Parent View site which is administered by Ofsted, please click here.