Every year we ask our children to give us feedback on their ‘life at David Livingstone’. In July 2014, they took part in an online questionnaire- we are always grateful for their feedback. Responses have already been taken into consideration when updating our 2014.15 Academy Improvement Plan for the coming year (budget and appropriateness permitting!). The responses have made for interesting reading, with a recognition of what a special school DLA is. Over the year, we will be working hard as we strive to raise these figures even higher:
- 100% said they belong to DLA.
- 100% said they feel happy at DLA.
- 99.31% said it is easy to make friends at DLA.
- 100% said they can reach for the stars (in their learning) because they are taught how to do it.
- 100% said they are interested in their work.
- 99.31% said they are challenged in their lessons.
- 100% said their opinions are listened to.
- 99.31% said they are treated fairly.
- 100% said DLA staff try to stop the children who sometimes act as bullies.
- 98.63% said they have not been bullied before.
- 100% said they know how to keep themselves safe.
To see full details of the results of our questionnaire, including the responses, please click on the button below:
[button link=”http://www.davidlivingstone.croydon.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DLA-July-2014-Pupil-Voice-Questionnaire.pdf” type=”icon” icon=”people” newwindow=”yes”] Pupil Voice Questionnaire July 2014[/button]